Topic: Chordie running slow for you?

I don't know if its my pc but it takes a long time for topics or posts to appear and pages are loading slow I have a Dell Laptop N5050 running windows 7 my internet speed is ultra road runner and I don't have any problems with other sites anyone else just curious smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Chordie running slow for you?

I sometimes have issues with it running slow too. Most times it's fine tho. Waiting a little longer doesn't bother me as long as I can get on.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have not done so already try clearing all your temporary files (surprising how much extra storage space you can find if you have not done it lately) and defrag your hard drive. This usually works for mr.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I have had a lot of trouble the past few days.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I have been campinmg so I haven't been around much.  It appears ok right now

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

OK I'm with you.  It took about a minute for this to post.  This has been a problem for me for some time.  It's off and on.  And I have a new computer.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I thought that it was just my computer, so maybe it's not on my end? Thats OK because I'm never in a hurry anyway.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

i've been having trouble for a few weeks, i thought it might be my PC. i've cleaned out the temp files, and my PC defrags itself. chordie seems to be the only site it happens on. there are one or two other glitches, eg: when starting a new post, i'll be halfway though a sentence when the type line jumps up to the heading line, it's annoying but not to the point of throwing plates. anyone else get that?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Russell_Harding wrote:

I don't know if its my pc but it takes a long time for topics or posts to appear and pages are loading slow I have a Dell Laptop N5050 running windows 7 my internet speed is ultra road runner and I don't have any problems with other sites anyone else just curious smile

Yes too that Russell and like you my computer about ayear old and all other things are running up too speed except chordie. on my other older computer it takes a real long time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It's screaming fast for me today.

Yeah - just took a long while (well over a minute) to post something - just plain text. Should not have taken near that long.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

12 (edited by Guitarpix 2013-07-26 21:05:01)

Yea it's been real slow for me for months now and I know it's not my LT....  I seldom stop by anymore because of it sad

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Jinxed myself. Slow tonight.

Working fine for me today. When it's bad it seems to take awhile to get to the home page. Once I'm on it's ok. Weird

Guitarpix wrote:

Yea it's been real slow for me for months now and I know it's not my LT....  I seldom stop by anymore because of it sad

Just thinking we haven't seen you in a while Pix!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinxed myself too. Slow from page to page right now.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!