Topic: How do I add a comment please?

Hi,
Not been signed up long so I'm not sure if I'm doing things right yet (totally brilliant site by the way - its sooo cool to be able to transpose so easily!)!

Anyway, I've just tried to add a comment to a song - clicked the 'add comment' link at the bottom of the page and the page refreshed but no comment box appeared. Am I missing something?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks and Happy New Year all

Ann

Re: How do I add a comment please?

hey same here tell me if u find anything out

You guys are correct neither is the 'Add Video' working although 'Improve This Song' is fine. I have written to Per and asked him to look into this, as soon as I hear anything I will let you know here.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

You guys are correct neither is the 'Add Video' working although 'Improve This Song' is fine. I have written to Per and asked him to look into this, as soon as I hear anything I will let you know here.

Roger

Roger it has been that way for a very long time. I have the same thing happen too me.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino, and also for anyone else that read this.

Please, if you spot anything that is not working correctly, post here in 'About Chordie' so that we can report it to Per and hopefully get it sorted.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I am new to this site, but with all due respect to the contributors, who I thank for allowing me to easily find new songs to play, could I please ask:

*********************Before you submit your version of a song, please check if published sheet music exists**************************

I have just looked at "Subterranean Homesick Blues", by Bob Dylan, and was surprised to see it with just three chords, and in A7. Check out the published sheet music - the song is in Am, and has 8 chords!

At the bottom of each page here, we are asked to 'play their songs - buy their music - support the artists'. This includes buying their printed music, doesn't it.

Thanks, though, for all the good work people have contributed.