Topic: Many thanks for a great site but I have a problem

Although I have created an excellent songbook and made it public I cant seem to print the songs off. At the bottom of the songbook it says view/print and when I click on this it diplays my songs and their chords absolutley brilliantly. The problem is I doesnt want to print them will only print one line on one page.

Alternatively when I copy and paste the songs into word I lose to qulaity of presentation as the chords are lost in the words and various other problems. This sis such a shame as Im about to embark on a pub career playing acoustic and despo need to print them off.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Tone

2 (edited by jpage_roxmysox 2007-06-08 16:11:07)

Re: Many thanks for a great site but I have a problem

I usually print the songs individually. Just click on the song, go to the toolbar on the right, find the box that has icons for full screen, email song, and print. Click print, and it should print it  in excellent format that does not contain ads etc. good luck, hope this helps.

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Hi Tone,

Welcome to Chordie and I am sorry to hear you are having problems printing your songs. Jpage_roxmysox is absolutely right so if you follow her instuctions you should be OK. However if you have further problems trying to print then please ask again for help.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Legends the pair of you.

Im going to give it a go and if it works and I become the Jimmy Page Ill sort you both out with plenty of commission.

When you go to the view/print page, go to the file button on the top toolbar and click print.
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr