Topic: "Round and Round" by Spandau Ballet (on Parade album - from 1984)

Hi - I love Chordie and though I've been a long time fan on the site this is my first song request.  I'm actually surprised
that there don't seem to be more Spandau Ballet songs posted to the site. Usually Chordie is phenomenally
rich and deep with songs from other artists, but for Spandau Ballet I see only perhaps five or six songs - I realize
they never hit the heights of success in the US that the did in the UK and Europe, but to me they are my
favorite band from the 80's (though I'm really much more into 60's and 70's rock music) and are so incredibly
melodic with super powerful Gary Kemp lyrics.

In particular I'm requesting "Round and Round."  The whole album Parade is a tour de force and the final
song Round and Round completes this great album.

Any help in tracking this down would be great!  Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Round And Round"

(Lyrics deleted by Song Request Moderator)

Re: "Round and Round" by Spandau Ballet (on Parade album - from 1984)

Sorry, but we are not allowed to post song lyrics here, so I had to delete the lyrics you posted. If you would like to post a link to the lyrics that would be fine.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Jets60 - no problem about the lyrics - those who know the song don't need to be reminded of the great lyrics! (funny story about Gary Kemp being unsuccessfully sued over his songwriting by 3 of the others - unsuccessfully - despite all that they did later reunite in the late 2000's and played O2 arena a number of times and apparently other UK venues - and apparently are going to tour the US finally in the near future - hope they make it. I had tickets for them around  1986 and they cancelled at the last minute - I think one of them got a sports injury -this was pre cell phone/internet era and we didn't know show was cancelled until we showed up at Kaiser Auditorium in Oakland and some burly Billy Graham security guard gave us the bad news.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/spandaub … round.html

Here is link to lyrics for Round and Round by Spandau Ballet - from Parade album (1984)