Topic: Tattoo

Filipa has been a student of mine for 5 years and she came for her lesson today sporting this:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3768/13167314144_ea435759f8_z.jpg

I think I might get one the same smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Tattoo

Looks cool,I dont'care too do any on my body though.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Great idea Roger. Maybe try it as a face tattoo... kind of like Mike Tyson did. big_smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks Jeff,

I am sure that would go down real well, me sporting a treble clef on my face........ lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Absolutely....You could have them on either side like Elvis muttonchops. With those on your face it would be like having free advertizing too! People would know you were a musician and hire you on the spot!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

That's nice, but I can't see your name in there!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Go for it Roger!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great. May get something like that except without the crown.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

rap, techno, modern jazz, body piercing and tattoo's, just some of the things i'd rather not see or hear.... hate to offend so, sorry my opinion

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Love the treble clef.  I have one entwined in a guitar on my shoulder as some may recall.  :-)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.