Topic: Promise Me "New Video"

This is a prequel to California Bound By Way of Mexico. Billy Walker says his goodbyes after being shot by the cooked law. Another sad one but what the hey. Having lots of fun with Video Studio but sure do smoke a lot...don't tell my doc lol
Anyways if inclined to hurt your ears please click on the link to my web site and have a listen.

Here is the page to the lyrics/chords.

Cheers

Ken

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17520

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Promise Me "New Video"

I just want to know when the Billy Walker CD is coming out. I want an autographed copy of the first pressing! Love it Ken - I'm gonna learn some of these and cover them at the Pub

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Another good one Ken.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

KAP, you have gained a huge fan here! That was outstanding. The emotion you put in a song goes so well with what you have written.

I look forward to hearing more!

Dave

really rather beautiful ken. i'm really taken with your guitar playing and the chord sequence and your finger picking is excellent. your voice suits the songs to the tee, having said that i could hear simon and garfunkel in my mind. fab job, cant wait for next week.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

6 (edited by KAP54 2014-04-07 21:50:26)

Thanks Guys. I'm not sure what your hearing, when I listen, I shudder down to my socks. Moving out of my comfort zone sure ain't easy but if I wanna get gooder I godda get a little brave. smile

Jeff,  Billy Walker is up next so by all means learn what you can so I can hear you play them at Chordiestock 3

Hey Dave, the emotion you hear is sheer terror on my part but I Thank You for the flattering compliment.

Hi Phill,  Thank ye for the thoughtful words. My picking is getting better since the stroke and I hope to be where I was in a year or so.

Hey Jeff, Thanks for the listen. You should look at the VideoStudio ProX6 and put your great tunes up. You tell a good story. If I can half-a**ed figure it out then you can. This way we can bounce ideas or problems/solutions off each other. I picked up the Video/Photo version so I can do pictures after I figure out the video end. $125.00 Canadian for both, not sure what they are single but you can get it

Thanks Again smile

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Another great song Ken. Keep them a'comin'.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Well Ken that's another WOW!
Great song and vid. It's one the best songs of the folk country I've heard in a long time. Sounds like the finished CD will be excellent.
We'll done again.
ark

Hey guys, Thanks again for taking the time to listen smile

I'll try to keep em a comin  but I can garentee(spell check not working lol) there is no CD on my horizon.

Thanks Roger and ark.

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

no CD? that's a shame, songs of this quality should be heard.  a DVD then?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.