Topic: Goodbye Billy Walker Video

Billy Walker vid is finally up after spending the day trying get windows 7 to run properly. Had to revert back to XP to cool down. Anyways please click on the link to my website for a listen.

Cheers

Ken

Here's the link to the lyrics/chords.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 810#p77810

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Goodbye Billy Walker Video

Nice  story   it  works  really  well.

Wonderful Ken. You already know I love this song, but you perform it very well and the video supports the story in song nicely.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Wow! Great job. Love your the quality and sincerity of your voice, and the purity of your finger picking. Excellent lyrics, too.

On a side note, I've got XP too and need to switch--any advice?

Hi Grah1
Appreciate the listen. It feels weird putting up old songs but kinda fun trying to put it to video.
Thanks Again
Ken

Hey Jeff,
Real glad you liked how it turned out. Kinda uncomfortable taking pictures off the net for it but I'm guessing it's OK.
Cheers
Ken

Hi Artie,
Thank You Kindly for the listen and positive feedback. I don't know if the vocals are more sincerity or just plain scared but I Thank You. As for XP and Win7 I still haven't figured it out but I'm now thinking it is because my vid recorder (Zoom Q3) works with Quick time so I had it set up for XP. I think I have to download new Quicktime for Win7,,,not sure...but praying cause I'm tired of pulling my hair out. It's a completely different set up and will take some getting used to but it's do-able.
Thanks Again
Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)