Topic: access problems

Is  it  just  me  or  has  any  one  else  had  problems  getting  on   Chordie  over  the  past    couple  of  days ?

Re: access problems

Not the past couple of days, but last night there was no connecting.  Just assumed heavy traffic causing a chokepoint somewhere, or a power failure at one of the servers.  Seems fine today.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I could get on but it would not let me into some areas.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happens every once in a while, I just relax and play guitar a bit and all is right with the world.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Time:  22:30 local.... I've been unable to connect to Chordie for a tad over 24 hours!  Whew, almost went into withdrawals.

Wonder if that net neutrality ruling might have a little to do with it..... kind of like "if you don't pay the toll, you will be forced into the slllooooowwwww lane of the internet super-highway". Sneak preview of things to come?

Pretty sure it's not just me.... I pay a premium for the extra bandwidth, but have to in order to support our client's servers.  Come to think of it, maybe it was just me.... bolstered the security last week and might have tweaked the firewall a bit tight.

Darn! another thing to add to my to-do list for the morning...

Night All & be careful out there;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

this  has  happened  3 or 4  times  lately ,I  have  a  pretty good    connection here  in Crete  via  satellite  every  thing  else  worked  fine .I  have  also  noticed  the  amount  of  spam on the  forum has  gone  stupid  today .

There have been some problems which Per is trying to sort out. As the problems seen to emanate from the song library he has temporarily disabled the 'Edit Song' feature. This will be enabled again as soon as possible.

Thank you for you patience and please keep the reports coming in, not only spam but anything that appears unusual in the songs comments.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Finally able to access the Chordie site after nearly 5 days. Was almost into the withdrawal stage with no morning Chordie. Thanks. Per, for your efforts (and anyone else involved) in getting the site back up and running.

Nela