1 (edited by toti 2014-05-13 09:33:42)

Topic: Error: "view/print songbook"

Hi,

I want to print my songbook to pdf.
On click comes the following message in a new page:
"mySql reports that there is an error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's songbook'' at line 1"
Browser ist Firefox 29.0.1

Whats wrong?

Regards - toti

Re: Error: "view/print songbook"

Hi there Toti.  Welcome to the forums!  There have been a few issues with the server, but the print feature currently is working on my end.  Can you try again, and let us know if you're still having issues please?  Thanks!!!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi Amy,

thank you for your answer.
The problem was apparently the apostrophe in users name. ("toti's songbook"). I renamed it and now its possible to show the whole current songbook in my browser without failure. Then I can print it to a pdf. Thats ok!

Thanks und best regards

toti

What the hell is going on with this website. It is one second then down the next EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING I am sure for ALL the devoted people that use it. Who ever is in charge/OWNS this website should be kicking someones ass and get this operational WHAT A JOKE

hurkamer they are doing some upgrading right now.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hurkamer, take a chill pill. Chordie is free to all and costs you nothing. You make one post and it is rude. Please be mindful that some us have children who also use Chordie and the attitude of your post is offensive, please tone it down so the kids and I can enjoy their time here.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hurkamer wrote:

What the hell is going on with this website. It is one second then down the next EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING I am sure for ALL the devoted people that use it. Who ever is in charge/OWNS this website should be kicking someones ass and get this operational WHAT A JOKE

It maybe "EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING" for you but there is no call to be rude and abusive in your post.
This site has been set up by one person who maintains it in his free time and is very mindful of how well the site runs. It's free and enjoyed by thousands of users and mostly runs problem free.
As for "Kicking someone" I know where the boot should land..
ark

Thanks arkady,I love you final line.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman