Topic: Chordie down

Can someone with Chordie please explain why Chordie is down more than up lately?  Please answer quickly before it goes down again.  I'm sure many other people are also curious.  Thanks Dan in Dallas Texas

Re: Chordie down

Hi wise,welcome here, it just does that sometimes I was not able too get on for three days and I do not like it either.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

There has been a problem that Per is sorting out. Hopefully it will soon be put right. Please be patient as some of these bugs can be a pain in the rear end to sort out.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I guess I'm a "Chordie Addict".  I'm taking a lot for granted when Chordie is up.

wiseintulsa wrote:

I guess I'm a "Chordie Addict".

You are not on your own there smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Just gotta have our daily Chordie fix!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

Just gotta have our daily Chordie fix!

Ditto! now all we need is the big BLUE THUMBS UP!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman