Topic: For them that dont FB

I re found and re edited (cleaned up  the treble in audacity) this song Amy did at chordiestock II hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNf07m6 … e=youtu.be

I recorded it on a low tech phone so actually it came out pretty good.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: For them that dont FB

Beemer,you did a great job,thanks for sharing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Holy Moley ... what an amazing voice Amy has! I think "4 Non Blondes" may be calling you if Linda Perry ever gets sick ... very well done indeed!

Thanks for the effort to bring this to all of us, Beamer!

Tenement Funster wrote:

Holy Moley ... what an amazing voice Amy has!

You have no idea. 

The video was fun and caught the - I guess goofiness and fun - of the event.  But, seriously, no idea on Amy's voice.  I have never heard better live.  I am counting pro concerts in that. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

And EVERY DANG TIME I get stuck having to go right behind her in the circle. 

Well, the last two times I escaped.  TopDawg got the brunt of it on Saturday night of Chordiefest because he was stuck between Amy and Dirty Ed.  I've been in that rotation slot and let me tell you, it is humbling.  Roscoe went after Amy on Sunday night.  But I have to tell you, following Roscoe is no treat either.  All his songs sound the same, but no one gives a hoot because it's Roscoe and he played and co-wrote with Bill Monroe and every other dang person you ever heard of.  Plus he's Roscoe. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks Scott - great memories. Hope next year is even better!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Glad it was pleasing for everyone. Now I dont feel bad about staying up till 5 AM getting it made.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

And oh yea - Amy's voice. She is my answer to "if you were stuck on a desert island and could only have one album".. I would choose Amy with her guitar and voice.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Wonderful, sounds like a fun time going on there.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Thanks Scott!  There wasn't much recorded of me over that weekend.  You all made me feel all... red in the face and teary.  Thank you.  What's funny is I usually play that in D, a little lower so I can get the GRIT in there more.  LOL!  It was a little challenge singing with so many talented people too!  Fun times!

Topdown - Only if you have an unlimited supply of margaritas or something else fruity!  LOL!

Zurf - Maybe I'm dizzy, but wasn't I going after Topdawg?  Or was I stuck after Wayne?  Either way, it was a tricky spot to be in for me too!  The playing was amazing, and here all I can really do WELL is sing!  Nothing as amazing as that weekend though.  Hands down, do it all again in a heartbeat!!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.