Topic: Getting all songs in one book

Hi, Everyone

I love Chordie - a candy store of great music, playing and discovering old songs that are like photos from the past.  I have collected 8 song books of music that I want to use for get togethers.  Is there a way of combining all into one book organized alphabetically?  I saw one book that had 624 songs in it but I don't know how they did it.  Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

2 (edited by bluejeep 2014-05-23 16:14:30)

Re: Getting all songs in one book

Hello and welcome to the forums Michael, I see you've been a member for a few years. I've found it easier to group my songs by artists name, it seemed to difficult to find the song I wanted to play when all are in one huge book. Usually when I look at the public books and see more than 50 listed I just skip it and prefer to go through smaller songbooks - could be that I'm just old and have a short attention span. Again welcome and hope you join in on the forums.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Re: Getting all songs in one book

I am pretty sure books are maxed out at 100 songs each. Each book is put in alphbeticaly  order.  as for the one with 624 I think that was done before they restricted the number too 100.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman