1 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-06-05 18:23:56)

Topic: The Rapture in C major

I initially wrote this with lyrics it was part of my Christian rock opera for a church I was attending there were 15 songs in all I played it for a friend who is a gifted piano player he asked me if he could record it and we cut two tracks in one take which is normal for him I just put a quick video together with the sound track for his birthday today. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: The Rapture in C major

Just heard a little but I enjoyed it. I'm very fond of piano music and how much more it can put out as compared to other instruments. Sounds like your friend really did it justice...I'll listen to the rest later (job interview coming up in about an hour).

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

jets60 wrote:

Just heard a little but I enjoyed it. I'm very fond of piano music and how much more it can put out as compared to other instruments. Sounds like your friend really did it justice...I'll listen to the rest later (job interview coming up in about an hour).

Thanks Jeff and good luck with the interview smile

Sounds really good Russell.  But I think I missed the guitar part, and the vocals?  Missing tracks by some chance?  Nah, you just haven't gotten around to adding those yet.... but you've got your backing tracks for sure!

Keep making music Buddy!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I enjoyed that Russell,rhanks for the share.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Doug_Smith wrote:

Sounds really good Russell.  But I think I missed the guitar part, and the vocals?  Missing tracks by some chance?  Nah, you just haven't gotten around to adding those yet.... but you've got your backing tracks for sure!

Keep making music Buddy!

Take Care;
Doug

Thanks Doug I have this recorded with vocals and guitar on a compilation of songs I just wanted to feature my friend Gary for his birthday smile

dino48 wrote:

I enjoyed that Russell,rhanks for the share.

your welcome dino I am pleased you enjoyed it smile

This video is no longer available to view

Hey there Russ, I'd love to hear the final compilation of this! I am always in awe of your skills.

This musical journey we are on has it's ebb's and flows. And it's guys like you that can help to smooth the peaks and valleys who are a valuable resource.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Dave

hummin n strummin wrote:

Hey there Russ, I'd love to hear the final compilation of this! I am always in awe of your skills.

This musical journey we are on has it's ebb's and flows. And it's guys like you that can help to smooth the peaks and valleys who are a valuable resource.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Dave

Thanks Dave I will see if I can get it uploaded to myspace my new web site