Topic: Headin back to the uk for winter .

As I  will  be  heading  back  to the  uk  for  the  winter  again this  year  I  would  like  to  get  a band  together for  the  time I'm  there so  if  any  one  living  in the Area  from Skipton to Kendal  is  interested  in playing  drums, bass  or  rhythm  drop  me  a  line . Blues   R+B  rock n roll .

Re: Headin back to the uk for winter .

Grah1 wrote:

As I  will  be  heading  back  to the  uk  for  the  winter  again this  year  I  would  like  to  get  a band  together for  the  time I'm  there so  if  any  one  living  in the Area  from Skipton to Kendal  is  interested  in playing  drums, bass  or  rhythm  drop  me  a  line . Blues   R+B  rock n roll .

Wish I could afford to go too the U.K. I would at least give the rhythm  a try.and I do play some good leads and riffs.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Maybe one day I'll get to California Dino .

Even if I could somehow get to the U.K.I'm sure my strummin would not make the cut. But it would be cool to meet Graham!

Dave

Thanks guys I'm sure one day we will have a chance to get  together.

Good luck buddy

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I just flew through Heathrow four times in three weeks.

I'd need a break before doing that again.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]