Topic: Treasure.

Did you always know that She would be,
Your Treasure for eternity,
A twinkling Gem like Stars above
To give you never ending love.

Did She look at you when you first met
With expectation on her breath,
And know this Man in future years
Would nurture Her and their Chakra tiers.

Its rare you know your kind of union
Blessed so high from Gods Dominion,
Both took your Fate with ease and grace
Hand in Hand at loves slow pace.

May you always know each others soul
Like steps to the Jive in Rock and Roll,
So lead each other onward now
To Dance the same steps 24 years from now.

Happy Anniversary  Badeye and "Gem"

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Treasure.

Most excellent, Old Doll.  It is refreshing to see love lyrics that are not just about adolescent misperceptions of what togetherness means.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

To put it simply,  The Best!  Your language is some of the most beautiful i have ever read.  Your thoughts and lyrics are so meaningful.   You are the best example to fit the quote i heard somewhere  "If you can't say what you mean, you can't mean what you say!"  You can do both and you always seem to mean what you say!

"Fly on Proud Bird, At Last You Are Free"
-Charlie Daniels

Hi Rooster3,
How very kind of you.

Thank you for your own Sincere Words! They are Graceiously Accepted!

Old Doll.

Thats beautiful, Thank you Lena

...Brad.

one caper after another

Hi Lena,

Your lyrics are wonderful as always, we shall have to get you putting some chords to them though.

Be warned, RyanAir do cheap flights from Portugal to Ireland so I shall come and bully you into writing some one of these days, if you do not. lol

Well done,

Slán Mó Cára,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

HI ROGER,
AT THIS HOUR OF THE MORNING, NO PROBLEM!, AS YOU HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO ME I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP! IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU HERE!     WHY DONT YOU COME GUITAR IN HAND  FOR MY SONS SURPRISE  30TH BIRTHDAY NEXT W/E?
WE HAVE A FEW MUSICANS COMING, BUT THE EXPERTS ARE ALWAYS 1ST?  ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN PLAY " JOHN MARTINS "MAY  YOU NEVER" OR  JETS60 " THE CIRCLES  SONG", WHICH I HAVE TO SAY I NEVER WORKED SO HARD ON! SO THANKS TO JETS?, WE HAVE ALREADY WORKED ON HIS  SONG " REFEREE". IT IS INTO OUR BRAND OF SPORTS?  AS THIS IS PART OF MY SONS CAREER!

i HAVE WRITTEN MY OWN SONG FOR MY  1ST  BORN  AS JET SUGGESTED, AND MAYBE WILL POST IT ON CHORDIE , BUT I ALWAYS FEEL I LET EVERYONE DOWN, BY NOT HAVING THE CHORDS??.  BUT WITH MY SON I CAN HUMM  THE MUSIC TO HIM.
SO ROGER YOUR ON FOR NEXT W/E, AS YOU  ARE NEARER  HERE THEN " CAPE BRETON!  SO WHY NOT?
SL

i really like the words,mine always seem so simple. maybe get someone to do the chords for you then post it with them id love to hear how it sounds. dlc x

Hear is an idea - record it a capella - send it to roger and have him put chords to it. What do you think?

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi DLC,
I dont think there are only simple Words! The emotion attached is what i love!
Your song says so much about life everyday!

Small words= 1 sentance?  "I love you!  I need you, I desire you,  I want you!
Lets make love!  etc.  All very powerful small words!

One word= Hate , Rejection! War! Rancid!  Apathy! Despair!  Rejoice! Death!etc.
All conjure up the image....
There are people on this forum who have an  amazing use of the English language! I have never heard them being negative about anyone elses  use of language. They are Always encourageing!

So My point! keep writing your words, It is always lovely to read what others have in their heads !

Slán
Old Doll.

Hi Jets 60,
I  do think thats a great idea, But Roger is inundated with work at the moment, So i know he will when he has time!  For the record, i for the first time today did put chords to a piece i wrote some time ago, And  Mó Cára, Roger is very kindly checking it out for me! So there is hope?

Jets we have had so much fun with your Referee Song.  One of My friends is gonna play it at the Bash? He will do it justice as he is an excellent Guitar Player! Also The piece i wrote myself, I still cant get through without blubbering?. So Thank you for all your Help!
  Also Jets My Parents house was sold some years ago, it had a recording studio attached? So BOO,HOO, to that? i never did make enough use of it!

It Wasn't to be!  Thank You , agus Slán.

Old Doll.