1 (edited by daddycool 2022-09-07 20:02:10)

Topic: [t:title]"ruby anniversary love" 450

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: [t:title]"ruby anniversary love" 450

its not till 17th august but we have had to move the celebrations to the 10th cos everyone seems to be going on holiday

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

3 (edited by dino48 2014-06-20 17:30:09)

I like the lyrics, and I hope you and the wife will have many more years with each other. This song is not a sad one but it seems it would be played somewhat like Tell Laura I love her.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino i can reply to this now we have had our re-wedding and knees up ,everything went like clockwork a brilliant day all round,thanks for the comments....stay cool

Glad too hear all went well!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman