Topic: too much spam

Due to the increase of spam, lately, why can't we have some kinda approval period from when you sign up to chordie and when you are allowed to make posts. I some of the other forums do this - some as long as 7 days. Maybe this would stop some of the spam we are getting. Something 's gotta work.

nela

Re: too much spam

I hear ya nela, it would be nice to figure out a way to get rid of all the spam, although I do like it fried with eggs.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Spam them back!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Tried that Dino,  IF the e-mail address is even posted.... it usually goes to a dead end.  Filing a complaint with the vendor they are spamming for???
Yeah likely just earns them another nickel for the hit.  I'm usually on here pretty late in the evenings, and see a lot of them and just report them so they can be dealt with by one of the Mods.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare