Topic: What a fantastic new song! Love.... Never Needs A Rest

part of what I do is help others improve upon their audio and video.
I have done this for so many friends, many of whom know nothing about technology or how to go about it.
And so it is with Michael Eric Knight.  Michael has been making thin sounding recordings on his iPhone and
his material is fantastic but the recordings don't do the songs justice.

So in order to stimulate Michael to improve his recordings I took a very thin sounding recording of his and mastered the audio for him.
I got Michael to send me the original video file from his iPhone so I could extract the original audio to a WAV file.
Then I mastered the audio best I could given the thin recording and then used his iPhone video with the new audio.
I told Michael that if he gets a better microphone for his iPhone (like the Apogee) we can do much better for him.

So Michael is excited because this is his first ever YouTube video.
He always just made iPhone videos and uploaded direct to Facebook.
Anyway the song itself is Excellent which is why I did it for him. It deserves to be heard.
I have helped many artists in this manner and it is a pleasure to help others:

Give Michael a listen and if you're on YouTube give him some kudos too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIZ2Y0mbjr4

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: What a fantastic new song! Love.... Never Needs A Rest

All1, Michael and you did a really good job! Love the harmonica playing too. Look forward to hearing more.
Very nice!
                                                                                                                                                          Dave

Re: What a fantastic new song! Love.... Never Needs A Rest

great all around!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman