Topic: please let me know what you think

hi all, i have not been on chordie for a while but i just posted some lyrics and was wondering if any one would leave a comment.my other half dissed the fact it was another love song but iv'e just done a cd and i have 14 tracks on it and 7 of them are love songs.unfortunately for some i do write moody songs,so to them they must sound all luvvy duvvy.but in fact they are not all love songs. anyway any comments would be cool. cheers d x

Re: please let me know what you think

Hey D.L.C. - I just responded to your love song over in it's thread.  There is nothing wrong with writing love songs - it is such a large and many-layered topic that there is always something else that can be said.

I have heard it said that the Eskimos have 27 different words for snow - words that convey all the subtle types of snow (texture, moisture, etc).  Seems like there should be at least 27 different words for 'love' because we could probably benefit from a more precise manner to convey all the subtly different forms of 'love'.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Re: please let me know what you think

Hey Donna,

There is nothing wrong with love songs, after all love makes the world go round. Go into any music store and look how many compilation CD have love songs in the title. The romantic in all of us appreciate them for our nearest and dearest.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"