and hoping it

will sound alright

[Bm]so i add a little woah, woah, [G]woah, woah, [A]woah....[Bm].... x 2

chorus:

[Bm]so i add a little woah, woah, [G]woah, woah, [A]woah....[Bm].... X 2

oh woah, woah, woah....

Bm     G     A    Bm

Re: "writing songs"

Hey Donna - Yeah, this is hot. Just a great song that I can relate to, except for that putting on make up part. Simple, sweet and tells a great story.

Well done.

Jets/jeff

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

All fixed up, Donna - I can definately relate to it also.  I see people walking around all the time listening to music on Ipods - it just makes me wonder how on earth they ever have enough quiet time to hear the song ideas in their own heads?  I guess they don't?  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thank you very much for putting the chords on properly, very much appeciated. x thanks for the comments too.d x

cheers jet,but come on now hun you dont have to pretend that you never ware make up,i know all men that are married have infact at least on one occasion allowed their wifes to put make up on them,come on dont be shy.ha, d x

I don't know the song, I do know the chords.
Probably you have written this "little pearl", but if I don't know the melody, or 100 people don't know the melody, we will probably have 100 different melodies, using the chords written on top.
That is so.. difficult to explain, even with this song in music notes, everyone shall maybe play the correct melody, some "bluesy" some in "ballad" and others in "heavy metal style". I love this different person, different interpretation.
NICE LYRICS

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Great song, love!!!!
The wife and i had a go at it and still a bit akward but I'm really feeling it. Very nice.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

Hey Donna,

I like this too.

The only make up I like to wear is lipstick but it has to be applied from a pretty lady's lips.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

9 (edited by D.L.C 2007-06-25 10:53:17)

ok roger but do you then keep it on? dont be afraid share with the world. d x. thanks for the comments guys.

not bad if i say so meself

scar