Topic: how do i send a songbook using email

I cant seem to send a songbook by email,any Ideas?

2 (edited by dino48 2014-07-17 17:29:24)

Re: how do i send a songbook using email

hi tramp welcome too the forum, if it is in your songbook you can e-mail it by going to the bottom of the page you will see the area. It looks like you would be sending the whole songbook though. They could also sign up to get the song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey Fellow Guitar Enthusiasts. I am also unable to send my song book I do not want to print copy off from here due to copyright issues however I would like to be able to send my songbook in its entirety to my Tab so I can use it at next campfire any idea why it will not send??????

Fireside Buddha

hi budda, did you try what I told tramp above? it may be only one song at a time. Most all the members here just print the songs. Most tablets do not have too much space. no worry about copyright issues because all songs show they can be taken down by the artists.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks man I will get to emailing.

it doesn't email even one song at a time thanks anyway.

Just to clarify: You cannot send your Songbook per se, you can only send a link to your Songbook, so that the recipient is directed to the page on Chordie where your Songbook is located, without them having to search for it.

However it does not appear to be working anyway so I will write to Per, the site owner, and inform him of this.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

8 (edited by jgreen 2014-07-28 14:13:17)

OK so this isn't really elegant but it worked for me...

If you want to share:
If you go to public books and search for your entries (you have to publish your songbook first)
Copy the link listed and paste into your email.  (right click on the songbook's name and copy)

If you just want access on another device:
Log in?  Or you can copy the link in your Your Songbook list and again email to whomever.
This will probably need your ID and password to get access anyway.  I haven't tried that yet.

Hope this helps
Jim