Re: sick names for bands

The Sweatpant Boners

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Michel,
What a nice alluring name! Nicer then Mike!
You make it all sound so easy? Copy and Paste?
I get Emails from friends everyday with q marks asking whats this all about! I do nearly bust my gut laughing,at what i send them sometimes Dont ask how i manage This I just do.
I have tried with the mouse and controls, But one day it will work out. Now i can organize huge parties but cannot copy and paste!
Old Doll.

Hi Old Doll,
Thanks the name is quite common for the french, since the forum is mostly anglophone I tend to sign with Mike. It's just like Michael in english, Mihail in most russian and rumainian. What most english speaking people tend to find confusing is that the feminin is Michelle, as the pronounciation is the same.
go raibh míle maith agat ( for the compliment )

I haven't been on for a while as work has taken me away for quite some time. Happy to be back with the family and my guitar!

Michel

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

28 (edited by VirginiaK 2007-07-12 23:23:51)

Ahh, I had to laugh.  I can't copy and paste EITHER.  Maybe someone could give a workshop....

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Michel,
What a nice alluring name! Nicer then Mike!
You make it all sound so easy? Copy and Paste?
I get Emails from friends everyday with q marks asking whats this all about! I do nearly bust my gut laughing,at what i send them sometimes Dont ask how i manage This I just do.
I have tried with the mouse and controls, But one day it will work out. Now i can organize huge parties but cannot copy and paste!
Old Doll.

I nearly joined a band called 'Penis Resin'. They said they were punky.
I have heard a friend tried to call his band 'Deep Goat' but was outvoted by everyone in the band and all their girlfriends!

tongue

I was here just a minute ago!

mherbert--those are classic!

I always thought The Dead Kennedy's was a little over the top.
Just heard of a band called the Snot Rockets which has a nice ring....

i knew a band you couldnt agree on a name. so they called them selves "undecied". i thought that was pretty cool

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat