Topic: god why cant i get it with posting songs properly?

something is seriously wrong in my head, i come to the conclusion that i 'donna' am (i hate to say but yes) THICK,oh the shame the shame. so any help would be great. what am i doing wrong apart from everything. any way hope you enjoy my new song about rich toffs with no morals.

d x

Re: god why cant i get it with posting songs properly?

The Cycle of Fifths...the final answer!!
   My name is Terry K. I have figured out the Sound of Music in it's most fundamental form. I have a simplistic image which
explains all triads, sharps, flats, minors...etc. Ideal for introducing theory as well as a very convenient transposing reference.
No more charts of graphs. I plan to patent the image and then show the world.
  This is a very impressive site, visited by many knowledgeable persons no doubt. I live in a very small isolated village where
no others share my interests.  I need advice on how best to approach this matter. I need help.
If anyone could assist me in my quest, I would be most grateful..., Terry K.

Re: god why cant i get it with posting songs properly?

Hi Donna,

No you are definitely NOT thick you could not write such lovely songs if you were. The thing with making a song all 'nice and purdy' is that it is like computer programming, everthing has to exactly right. One space where there should not be one, the wrong type of bracket and it all goes haywire.

Read James's 'sticky' at the start of the section and look at one of your songs that he has converted for you in the edit mode and you will see what has been done.

If you want me to look at your next one before you post it, you have my e-mail, and I can tell you if you have it right.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"