Topic: disappearing songs

I save songs into my songbook and when I go to view some of them they are gone.

does anyone know why?

Re: disappearing songs

Hi Brian,  first I've hard about this problem.  Are we talking about songs you have recently added, or some that have been stored in your book for awhile?  If it's older material it is possible that the url of the file has been moved and the index you saved is not valid anymore, if it's new stuff there may be a problem that we can look into at this end.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

So it is not something happening by Chordie.com?

Kind of depends to your answers to the previous post of mine.  It's not widespread to my knowledge.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

5 (edited by dino48 2014-10-03 01:22:08)

brian we had a simular problem with the chords dissapering on the songs not long ago and found that if we went back too resources and pressed our choice of insterment it brought the chords back. might work for this so it may be worth a try. (insterment choice/tuning press save a couple of times.) May also be that that one of the artists or other persons took the songs off the open web.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Chordie is a search engine and does not host an songs. Missing songs from your songbook are likely caused by them being removed or renamed on the original hosting server.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!