Topic: slavin (rslavin2002)

For those of you who have been trying to help our friend recover his original username and songbooks, he has done it himself!! smile

He registered many years ago and allowed Chordie to remember his Username and password between visits so that he was automatically logged in every time he opened Chordie. Over the years he had changed his e-mail address and forgot the one that he had used it for Chordie, which was why when there was a glitch and he had to log in manually, he was entering an unknown e-mail address.

I reminded him of his old e-mail provider and he was able enter it, remember his password he had not used for years, and access his account and Songbooks.

His recent post and account have been deleted so that he can now go into his profile and update his e-mail address.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: slavin (rslavin2002)

Good to hear it's all been sorted out, and was not a major glitch! 

Welcome back Slavin (rslavin2002)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Super Roger to the Rescue.

Rslavin, glad you got all your issues worked out and are back with all your info intact.

Nela

good idea roger,he also could have gone too his history and brought it up and changed it there.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman