Re: NGD

Russell I am glad you and your lady are toghter thats something alot of us do not try as we age and I am glad you are doing it. I am hoping too find someone also has she got a sister around 66?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Russell I am glad you and your lady are toghter thats something alot of us do not try as we age and I am glad you are doing it. I am hoping too find someone also has she got a sister around 66?

Time will tell dino no she don't have a sister sorry smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

That's ok russ I will run into someone someday.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

54 (edited by Tenement Funster 2014-10-31 20:19:42)

Racing through red lights and stops signs are great ways to run into people ... just saying! tongue

Tenement Funster wrote:

Racing through red lights and stops signs are great ways to run into people ... just saying! tongue

Especially if you like your ladies in Uniform.... with Guns!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

56 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-11-02 06:46:50)

I purchased 2 10 foot Mogami gold tip cables and a 3 footer each 10 foot cable was $49.95 and the three footer was $39.95 expensive yes but worth it smile

Just to follow up the cables arrived today and I put them to work I had the volume up high and no feedback just silence been a while since a product delivered what it advertised dead silence this will make a huge difference in recording especially when using effects like overdrive.