Topic: red hot chili peppers- Best band ever?

who here loves the red hot chilis! i sure as hell do

'When the rich wage war it's the poor who die'

Re: red hot chili peppers- Best band ever?

I like the Chilis a helluva lot, not my absolute favourite band all the same. That award goes to The Who...or The Clash...sometimes SLF, then again the Stone Roses are always there or there abouts. smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

Thats one way of putting it :-)

'When the rich wage war it's the poor who die'

4 (edited by Shadow172 2007-06-27 19:23:04)

not best band ever but still bloody good smile
best basses i have seen in a long time

Gotta love the chili peppers, they're versatile, and they're sound is awesome and unique, one of the greatest bands ever, not the best, but they are definately up there.

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Not tyhe best band ever, bnut still great. Amazing instrumentalists.

Also, wirklich... Und was ist mit den Bay City Rollers, hm?

any one  see them yesterday on live earth. I was impressed. Chris Rock introduced them as the best show of the whole event

what a long strange trip it's been

Frusciante (sp?) truly makes the band stellar in my eyes.  They are amazing.

My guitars: Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony and Ibanez AE40 TEL acoustic.
My equipment: Peavey 100w combo (198?) and an ancient (1970's?) Crate 100w combo. A PODxt.

I love Chili Peppers to eat.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

chilis r my all time fav. they r the best

i like em but theyre not my favourite(AC/DC is). i like some of thier more modern songs such as dani california and snow seeing as im only a kid and havent heard as much of thier music as everyone else has

patrickjacques wrote:

any one  see them yesterday on live earth. I was impressed. Chris Rock introduced them as the best show of the whole event

crowded house were

Great band but far from the best

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy