Topic: So is it my Friggin' printer or what ?

Half of the lyrics of the songs I print are missing....All the chord changes above the lyrics are there, but no words are under half of them...Should I just hum this part ?...LOL...Is this happening to anybody else ?...Or is it just time for my printer to go to the bone yard ?...eclipse

Re: So is it my Friggin' printer or what ?

This might be stating the obvious but are you sure you have not run out of black ink?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Try printing if to a .pdf and then  from the .pdf file opened in adobe acrobat, print ot the desired printer. It may be a postscript  issue, this should resolve it. You should have this as a selection within your printer interface, if not then maybe a .ps option which can be opened with acrobat reader also.

It's also nice to print your whole songbook to a .pdf document so you can digitally archive it and insert future pages as you go.

This allows unlimited amounts of great songs to your collection and a lot less wasted paper.

Good luck

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

If you can reproduce this at another computer: send it as a bug report to admin@chordie.com