Topic: New Password

I received a confirmation of a new password that when clicked on gives me access to my account but I cannot access any other way with the new password

Re: New Password

More info please... or maybe I'm not understanding your question.  I gather that you requested a temporary password, likely because you forgot your original one, and there is some function that you are not able to access (although you have access because you are able to post to the forum).

Once you accessed your account with the temp password, did you set a new one?  Is it that you cannot access your songbook?  More data would be helpful in helping us help you.

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

3 (edited by dino48 2014-12-29 02:19:15)

Re: New Password

when you request a new password too get back in it will come back too your e-mail address then you have too follow it back too chordie and it will sign you in. Did you check your e-mail or has it changed since the last time you could sign in? Doug is right you need too give some more info on your problem.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman