Topic: Where did you sleep last night

Hope  you  like my  version of  this  old Lead belly classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPz_61-x5hI

Re: Where did you sleep last night

I liked the audio the video was not working to well good song Graham smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Nice job Graham - I've been doing this song for years - a favorite!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Sounds good to me Graham,I see he was using the 12 string. I can notplay blues songs good with those I do alot of bending pulling etc.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

sounds good bro.

Graham same as Russell, great sound but vid patchy. The EKO 12er is now learning it.
Changing the subject are you now from a place near Giggleswick?

the chordie geordie

7 (edited by Grah1 2015-02-05 17:55:50)

yep clapham  just  up  from settle  on the  way  to  kendal .
The  conservatory  lighting thing  was a  bit  of  an experiment .
I'll be  doing  it   at  a  charity  do  in Blackburn on Saturday between 11am and  2 pm and  also  in Manchester  at   a bar  called Lass o Gowery  on Sunday  from about 8pm.

Listened to it by nirvana on unplugged and I'm hooked. Got friends in Manchester but won't be down there for a while . Have a great night.

the chordie geordie

The  bar   is  the  Lass o Gowery is  in central Manchester , Charles  St and will be  hosting  events   every 2 weeks now .Sam Hain  from the indy  band Glass Tides is  hosting it ,Sam invited  me  to  play  at  this first night but  every  one is  welcome  to  come and  play. GTX if you  get  down  to  your  friends   check  it  out I will  probably  do a second  night  there  some  time as well,