Topic: For Russell: "This Video Does Not Exist"

Hey my friend!

Just travelling along the "Harding Video Trail" and I found your site, but I keep getting the above message on stuff in which you are featured.

"The Klingon National Anthem". for example, is one of those.

Pretty much all I saw was "Rock Island Line" which you and I both like, and the guy demonstrating the memory cable, on which I left a few comments.

I'd really like to see more of your playing.:)

Thanks!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

2 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-02-08 22:24:03)

Re: For Russell: "This Video Does Not Exist"

Okay. I travelled further on down the "Harding Line", and in watching every video I kept thinking to myself, "If I ask him who he played and sung for" (meaning, Savoy Brown, Alvin Lee, Mayall, etc.) I'm going to embarrass myself finding out he played and sang for a group I liked and can't (due to this effing dementia) remember.

I watched, I listened and I was blown away! smile

Just wish I could find those other "this video does not exist" songs of yours, Russell.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Russell is a mutant.  He's not just A mutant, but King of the Mutants.  He's got so much stinking talent, it's amazing.  I love chatting with him and getting his help (which is always freely given - he's not just a fantastic guitar player, but a heck of a great person too). 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Hey my friend!

Just travelling along the "Harding Video Trail" and I found your site, but I keep getting the above message on stuff in which you are featured.

"The Klingon National Anthem". for example, is one of those.

Pretty much all I saw was "Rock Island Line" which you and I both like, and the guy demonstrating the memory cable, on which I left a few comments.

I'd really like to see more of your playing.:)

Thanks!

Bill

I deleted this song it was a fluke product of my video program that rendered it backward (audio and video) I uploaded it because at the time it was funny to me smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Zurf wrote:

Russell is a mutant.  He's not just A mutant, but King of the Mutants.  He's got so much stinking talent, it's amazing.  I love chatting with him and getting his help (which is always freely given - he's not just a fantastic guitar player, but a heck of a great person too). 

- Zurf

Very kind words my friend smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I agree - Russell is a Sage of Chordie - always willing to help.  I'm so glad I found chordie - there are soooooo many great people that here that soooooo helpful.  It is truly a blessing.

Thank Russell et al  !!

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke