Topic: For Amy: THANKS!!!! :)

I received the glass slide and several picks from you today and I thank you VERY MUCH!!!! The thumb pick was a special bonus as was the pink one! smile Please e-mail me the cost (shipping etc.) and I will PayPal it to you ASAP.

Thanks again for thinking of me and I hope you didn't have to weather any dangerous roads on the way to the post office!!!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: For Amy: THANKS!!!! :)

Yay!  I'm glad they made it there!  Since I was so slow in sending them out, I didnt want to tip you off that they were on the way.  Glad you were pleasantly surprised.  As for paypal... I owe you one more package still.  wink  Though you do realize that I have no need for money for a used slide and a few picks, I've got to send you something that I can place a dollar value on! 

Did someone order cookies?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I didn't but I will eat them,I Got milk!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

mekidsmom wrote:

Did someone order cookies?

I like cookies!

http://cdn.grindtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cookiemonster.jpeg

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

My Hero!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

COOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Bill... I just have one question... any allergies I should know about?  I have a plan, but I sure don't want to send you or your lovely wife into shock!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

No allergies, Amy.

My wife, being married to yours truly twice (for a total of 45 years) is not easily shocked, my friend, but it looks like you may have a few more orders coming your way.

How long before we start calling you "FAMOUS AMY"?

smile

Thanks very much for thinking of me and for the surprise you sent. That's absolutely sweet of you.

Bil

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com