Topic: Rolling Stones concert 2015!

I just saw that the Rolling Stones are going to go on a 50th anniversary concert this year. Music must be good for you too keep going this long.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Rolling Stones concert 2015!

or the money

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-03-31 22:15:26)

The last time I saw pics of Mick & Keith, they both looked like someone had unwrapped a couple of mummies ... especially Keith. Some one really should buy him some sandwiches or pizzas or some good ol' Canadian poutine!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhyLwW6WsO006V_XQEKisT4Ve4VDWjFYNf_bmk-1H556ZD-as

ha!  They are going to be in Buffalo in July, and I am going to be at a family reunion in Buffalo on the same date.  My brother asked if I wanted to go.  Uh... yes they are legends but I think I'd rather remember them as such rather than as the creepy old zombies they appear to be now.  I'm sure it will be an amazing concert though!  Besides, I think I've been commandeered to provide some entertainment at the Reunion.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.