Topic: quick question

i'm a singer/songwriter/musician and i was wanted to know how to put the songs that i myself have written on this web site.......can anyone help me out???

Re: quick question

Hello Black Ink Diary,

Wecome to Chordie.

If you go down to the Songwriting section and read the 'Sticky' at the start of it you will see full instructions of how to write it in the Chopro format to make it appear 'nice and purdy'.

It is best to do this on Wordpad or similar before you post it and then copy and paste your song to your message.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

i am pretty new at this , i dont like the chord format that i am getting at the moment-the old way is better for my poor old brain and eyes--with the chords appearing above the lyric no between the words--can i change this from my end or is it tough titties--great site - it has made me pick up the old maton a lot more oftenm

hi mpraise,

If you are meaning there is chord diagrams through the lyrics then I think  there might be a bug.
Per ( the admin) did have this function you could have just the chord name above the lyrics or you could change the chord name to ave the chord diagram ,but I thought he had disabled this because there was a fault wit hthis.

Is this happening to all the songs you look at? If so then I am sure there will be somewhere to change this. I looked at a song and could not see anywhere to change it on the actual song, but there will be somehwere else to change this. I cannot tell you right now as I have not looked, but  iam going to go look now

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending