Topic: topdown's b-day

Join me fellow Chordians in wishing our favorite host, great musician, ultimate seeker of fun, all around mega cool dude, Jeff, aka topdown, a very Happy Birthday !

Give everything but up.

Re: topdown's b-day

Wow, that's some intro. Happy Birthday T D.

Thick as two short planks

SouthPaw41L wrote:

Join me fellow Chordians in wishing our favorite host, great musician, ultimate seeker of fun, all around mega cool dude, Jeff, aka topdown, a very Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday, topdown!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Happy Birthday to the Medeira Beach man !!    May your top be down, a good woman on your arm,  and a  cold beer to your lips

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I'll wish you a cold beer on your arm and a good woman to your lips smile

Happy Birthday Jeff,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Absolutely a very Happy Birthday Jeff! smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks everyone - I am a lucky man to have so many great friends! Wish you were all here to share a cold beer with!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I am having a cold beer with you - from 1,200 miles away. 

May your hand always be stretched out in friendship and never in want. 

Or, if you prefer an RAF toast, May the skin of your backside never cover the head of a banjo.  ('Cept they didn't say backside)

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude