1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-07-17 10:19:43)

Topic: SONG - " LAST NIGHT !"

I had this little riff in my head....figured out how to play it......  wrote this song around it. Hope you like it.  I play it pretty fast.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: SONG - " LAST NIGHT !"

Nice song,you really turning them out at the moment.
good for u, keep them coming.

The King Of Audio Torture

I like it. will you do a video?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Easybeat....

thanks 

I had no Idea that I was going to write that song.....    I was driving down the road the other day listening to the radio (Outlaw Country on Sirius)   and a song by Ray Wylie Hubbard came on called Conversation with the Devil.  It had that little riff in it and it got stuck in my head. All day I kept playing it in my head.  Next morning the dogs woke me up at 5:10 am and so I was sitting on my porch with my Martin Series X and decided to learn how to play that riff. Finally figured it out --- probably would have taken anyone else on Chordie about a minute, but for me it was quite a while.  So as I was practicing it - i was trying to voice with   it and then words started popping in my head.  Playing and writing are my release from my crazy teaching and coaching pressures. I teach HS Social Studies as well as being the  athletic director and coaching three sports . I'm not a very good player and definitely not a singer - but I do enjoy writing.  Glad you liked it.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

re- wrote some lyrics in this song.... I don't know why I like the riff so much - it just sticks in my head. smile

good  song  tig catchy  tune

Great Lyrics. I look forward to hearing it.

you dirty dawg wink

great little song, the lyrics flow nicely and the story stands out. well done that man cool

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Jim, looking forward to hearing you sing and play this one, let us know when you put it on  sound cloud or you tube  smile  .........your another one who can write all these amazing songs, they seem to just pour out of some of you guys smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan