Topic: need to reset a password

Sorry I have forgotten my password.    I am logged in on two devices and want to add another device but don't recall the pass word.   My user
name is Mark Munroe can you email me a new password or instructions to reset.

It shows me a link to reset a password but not one for a forgotten one.  Can you assist me?

Thank you,

Mark Munroe

Re: need to reset a password

welcome too chordie mark. If you go too Resources you will find a place marked forgot login password or something like that. Just follow the instructions.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Mark,

Please write to my personal e-mail address and we can soon sort this out for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

mySql reports that there is an error Got error 12 from storage engine........................what is this message about and how do I correct it?

lilalila wrote:

mySql reports that there is an error Got error 12 from storage engine........................what is this message about and how do I correct it?

Most of us get that message also,Welcome here you need too start your own post so you will get noticed better.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman