Topic: Help Finding Things/Info

Hi, Does anyone know if we can do a 'Search' in the forums for a particular Topic we want info on?? I'm a newbie and I don't see anything like that.

Re: Help Finding Things/Info

On any forum page, right above your user name "logged in as...." is a Search button. You can search by keyword or author.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

BjElder wrote:

Hi, Does anyone know if we can do a 'Search' in the forums for a particular Topic we want info on?? I'm a newbie and I don't see anything like that.

Welcome here like topdown says you can do your searches there but only for songs artist's,not Anything you want info on.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino - The forum search functon allows you to search the forums for any topic / keyword you choose. This is different than the search function on the main page - that one is intended to search for titles / artists.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I guess I did not read that right,I thought he was looking for another kind of search.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman