Topic: Trakax Video Recording software

A while ago I was in discussion with Russ about video recording as I was impressed with his 'video within video' that I as not able to do and Trakax was what was recommended. I had problems getting the free trial to work but, as it is not a very expensive piece of software, I took the plunge last week and bought it.

I have been working on a video and I had a problem, as I had received an e-mail from Cormac Barry at the company asking me to write if I needed any help, I decided to do just that. The company is based in Ireland and so their time is the same as mine and at 21:44 I wrote, explaining my problem and hoping to get a reply sometime tomorrow.

Imagine my surprise when just 17 minutes later not only do I get a reply but I get a personalised video showing me exactly what to do to resolve my issues.

Now that is Service with a capital 'S'.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Trakax Video Recording software

Roger Guppy wrote:

A while ago I was in discussion with Russ about video recording as I was impressed with his 'video within video' that I as not able to do and Trakax was what was recommended. I had problems getting the free trial to work but, as it is not a very expensive piece of software, I took the plunge last week and bought it.

I have been working on a video and I had a problem, as I had received an e-mail from Cormac Barry at the company asking me to write if I needed any help, I decided to do just that. The company is based in Ireland and so their time is the same as mine and at 21:44 I wrote, explaining my problem and hoping to get a reply sometime tomorrow.

Imagine my surprise when just 17 minutes later not only do I get a reply but I get a personalised video showing me exactly what to do to resolve my issues.

Now that is Service with a capital 'S'.

Roger

Them guys are good that is why I recommend them Cormac will bend over backwards to help and it is a fantastic software program at a really low cost smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"