Topic: chordie logo

Is the chordie logo font something that shows up in a list of fonts or did someone design it just for the site?

I went through my selection of fonts in "Word" but didn't see anything that resembled it.

Re: chordie logo

I think the Logo is an image designed for the site and you would not find it in a common font.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

you might have more luck checking font websites. I just looked through a big'n and couldn't find it, although I found a few that are similar.

Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking of making a couple signs to direct folks to my place in October.

Hmmm. Joe, I was just thinking about you getting permission from the site owner to use the logo just as it is - enlarged - and, unless you wanna do it, get a decent sign painter to do you up a couple? Even though I can't make it, I'd be happy to contribute to the cost.

Worth a shot?

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

UJB - The Chordie logo has been used by members in the past for similar things.  Go ahead and save the pic and enlarge it to use it.  smile I mean, it's for a gathering, not something else so ... it's all good!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.