Topic: First rehearsal new band

Had  the  first  session with my  new  trio yesterday and  it  went  very  well , we hired  a room at  Aquarius  studios   in Colne ,they were  great  and  very  helpful  providing  every thing we needed   to  just  plug  and  play .We  did a three hour  session and  tore though  the  set  new songs  old songs  some  of  my  original  stuff  and to  be  honest   it  was mostly   good enough to  have  played   to  an audience, the  guys  who  run the  place commented  that  they  couldn't  believe  we  hadn't  played  together  before ,I  was  quite  over whelmed   by  the  comments, but not as  over whelmed  as  John  the  bass player  when he  remembered  he'd not  switched   the  recorder on ,so  you'll  have  to  take  my  word  for now  that  it  was  good ,ah well  next  time ,must  be  an age  thing !!!!!

Re: First rehearsal new band

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

We can beat them just for one day
We can be heroes just for one day

RIP Bowie

Re: First rehearsal new band

good graham hope we hear them soon and I love the Waynes world above me!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman