Topic: Chords to this song?

Hey, I am looking for the chords this guy is playing on youtube: Ciara - Body Party (Rendition) by SoMo.  So the basic chords should be D C# and F#m, but i need to know what is he playing besides that 7ths 9ths so I can get that sound of the chords.

Thanks.

Re: Chords to this song?

Try Googling the Artist and Song Name, as there a couple places where this comes up. I had a quick peek but wasn't comfortable with what I found. Forgive me for being prudish, but I'd rather not pass along what I found.

3 (edited by Cocktailsfor2 2015-07-30 21:59:20)

Re: Chords to this song?

Tenement Funster wrote:

Try Googling the Artist and Song Name, as there a couple places where this comes up. I had a quick peek but wasn't comfortable with what I found. Forgive me for being prudish, but I'd rather not pass along what I found.

Sorry, Funster, but I fail to see what's so bad about this - it's just a guy singin'... ? Perhaps you went to a different video than the one "nickname47" referred to: Ciara - Body Party (Rendition) by SoMo though I think the account may have been created to pimp the video.

SoMo seems to be a dude who's getting youtube heat singing covers. I could be wrong.

P.S. - didjoo happen to see this the other day on TSN dot com? The history of teams' logos in gif form... awesome...

http://i.imgur.com/D85ilGJ.gif

We can beat them just for one day
We can be heroes just for one day

RIP Bowie