Re: Football 2015-2016 season

dino48 wrote:

Russell it sounds like they are getting complacent'. I have not been able too see there last couple of games?

it was a blessing you didn't see them.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:
dino48 wrote:

Russell it sounds like they are getting complacent'. I have not been able too see there last couple of games?

it was a blessing you didn't see them.

I hope they will improve and make it too the super bowl!! My 49ers are being messed up by the owners I think. We are not getting anywhere!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

They are not showing Green Bay in my area today and my 49ers are on a bye week. I do get too watch The The Seahawks and Arizona tonight. Go Green Bay and Seahawks!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

They are not showing Green Bay in my area today and my 49ers are on a bye week. I do get too watch The The Seahawks and Arizona tonight. Go Green Bay and Seahawks!

Green Bay has managed to lose again at home to a 1-7 team they played like the "walking Dead" for 3/4 of the game and had a chance to win it on a field goal but the kicker forgot which part of the ball to put his toe on. I cant recall the last time I heard the Packers boooed at Lamboue field after the 1st half 3 points and 5 punts. This loss (there 3rd in a row) allowed the Vikings to take over 1st place at 7-2 the Pack is 6-3 and play at the Vikings next week if they show up with the same attitude I expect they will be 6-4 when they leave. I watched the Seahawks Cardinal game hard hitting lots of great defense but the cards held on to win virtually eliminating Seattle from the playoffs.

that's the pits Russell it looks like our 3 teams are failing us this season. I have never seen Green Bay fan's booing them before.

Seahawks are cooked.  Looks like we can all get to commiserate.   smile

I don't know what is up with Green Bay.  They should be killing people.  Rodgers looks frustrated.  The running game has disappeared...   I think they'll sort it out, though.

The Seahawks, though, they just have a bad offense.  They have no offensive line, Graham can't block,  Russel Wilson is looking like a third round pick, and they commit way too many penalties.  Arizona is a really good team right now.   Dropping a 40 dog on the 'Hawks was only half the pain.  The other half was the final two touchdowns the Seahawks scored were scored by the defense.   Even when they were in the lead they were behind.  They got a beat down not reflected in the score.   They're going to miss the playoffs outright.

The line on Peyton Manning was sort of sad.   35 yards, 4 INTs, 0 QBR, and got benched.  I hate watching the great ones hang on a little too long.  See also: Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Brett Farve, and Joe Montana.

In college ball - The Huskies gave up 21 2nd half points to blow a 17-3 halftime lead at Arizona State and lose a game they had in hand.   The Cougars.... THE COUGARS!!! went down to UCLA and beat them handily.  My prediction of Mike Leach getting fired is clearly not gonna happen, as he has WSU playing and winning big games.

It's been a tough weekend for Seattle football!

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

The Brady Bunch managed to squeek that one out last night ... crazy game. A sportscaster today noted that the only 3 undefeated teams left in the NFL are named after cats:

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Carolina Panthers
The New England Cheatahs

I'm a Pats fan, but that's still very funny. lol

Tenement Funster wrote:

The Brady Bunch managed to squeek that one out last night ... crazy game. A sportscaster today noted that the only 3 undefeated teams left in the NFL are named after cats:

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Carolina Panthers
The New England Cheatahs

They will likely go too the super bowl,but they are not going too be up there forever so enjoy it while you can.

Tenement Funster wrote:

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Carolina Panthers
The New England Cheatahs

Go Pats.   what a game....

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:
Tenement Funster wrote:

The Cincinnati Bengals
The Carolina Panthers
The New England Cheatahs

Go Pats.   what a game....

badeye    cool

you can scratch the bungles off that list thanks to the Texans, about the only team they seem to be able to beat

out of tune out of key and out of touch

baha   that funny stuff TF !!

I like it..

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

ouchooo,the Seahawks ran over us Sunday.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything.  Of my pre-season predictions, I think I got the "San Francisco is a four win team" one right.

The Seahawks are still in trouble.  They can't score points, even against bad defenses, and they have a Pittsburgh team coming up that can score a ton.

jerome.oneil wrote:

Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything.  Of my pre-season predictions, I think I got the "San Francisco is a four win team" one right.

The Seahawks are still in trouble.  They can't score points, even against bad defenses, and they have a Pittsburgh team coming up that can score a ton.

Ya you were right on that guess we can get one more win. I hope your Seahawks make it too the play offs and beat out the cards and rams. Your newrer running back Rawles looked good.

49ers got beat Green bay also. Looks like the Seàhawks are still in the mix.Stanford beat Notre Dame:-) :-)

Three days ago, if someone had told me that the Seahawks were going to win a shootout with Pittsburgh, I'd have asked them how much crack they smoked for breakfast.

But that's what they did.   First time in Wilson's career where he won a game when the defense gave up more than 25 points.   And this defense is not looking dominant like it was.  The Steelers and the Cardinals can both put points on the board, but dang...

Stanford beats ND.  The Huskies beat the Cougars, badly.   USC beat UCLA.

That's a good weekend.

Jerome I hope the Seahawks win our division. it looks like graham will be out the rest of the season and that's not good. I liked the collage wins this weekend!!!

Go Packers!! Thursday night football just starting.

119 (edited by Russell_Harding 2015-12-04 05:58:20)

WOW!! what an ending! The play before the hail Mary looked like the Stanford game with Rogers tossing it back to Rogers and a face mask penalty with no time left but the game cannot end on a penalty so the Pack had one more shot and made it pay off, the Lions only rushed three linemen and Rogers bought time slipping to his right and heaved a moon shot 61 yards into the end zone and the rest is history Richard Rogers (no relation to the composer) jumped several feet off the ground and somehow made the catch in the end zone for a walk off touchdown just incredible. Now if the Seahawks can somehow beat the Vikings in there stadium the pack will have a half game lead having beaten the Vikings earlier I am still jacked up this was the best early Christmas Present I can remember yahoo smile smile smile

Russell that was an amazing game the lions had them the first half Green Bay is a great forth querter scoring team, Go packers!!

I was in a Bears bar here in DC for that finish. The whole room exploded. That was incredible.

Baldguitardude wrote:

I was in a Bears bar here in DC for that finish. The whole room exploded. That was incredible.

Ya the Packers are blessed with a Great team and Quarterback,they do a lot of second half in their games. The hail mary was great!

Baldguitardude wrote:

Would love to have been there myself I watched it at home and the pass was actually thrown from the packers 35 yard line and went 5 yards into the end zone making it a 70 yarder wow talk about arm strength smile

jerome.oneil wrote:

Well we beat the Bears in overtime our fourth win !!. Looks like Seattle ran over the Vikings today.

Oh man, the Brady bunch is falling apart, Eagles played a good game,,,   Brings the pats down to earth...

go pats...  badeye                           cool

one caper after another