1 (edited by Grah1 2015-08-20 21:28:10)

Topic: Worthless electric version

We  recorded this   this  week  an electric version of  my  song  Worthless  hope  you like  it ,
John Prince  plays  a  great  solo   at  the  end ,

https://soundcloud.com/graham-windle/wo … ic-version

Re: Worthless electric version

Heheh. Glad I read the comments below the title, Graham. I read it that the electric version was "worthless". Anything but, my friend, anything but. Comments left for your drummer as well. Very impressed with all of you. Very tight performance.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Bill  re  your  comments  on  Mike  and John  ,They  have  only  played  together  4 times , we are  still  in the  early  stages  of  rehearsal  .First  gig  will be  in October   at   a WE SHALL  OVERCOME  event  .We  will  play  a half  hour  set ,mainly original  but  some   rock  and  blues   too .

I agree with Bill, Graham ... especially in light of the fact that your group hasn't played together much. I doubt one of those DigiTech Trio's could be any tighter ... nice piece, nicely played.

Great sound. I agree with the other comments. Graham, your voice has a tone that reminded me of Harry Chapin.

Joe

Thanks   guys   I'm pleased  you like  what  we've  done  so  far .

Graham - Very nicely done. 
The solo by John at the end brings it to a whole other level and dimension.
I could see a lot of people with their air guitars jamming with this song.

I really liked it.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Good stuff Graham. I'm gettin' a Lou Reed vibe here.

Give everything but up.

Great stuff there Graham!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman