Topic: No add/remove option

I'm a little confused here. Was browsing Beatles songs and came across "Piggies" opened it up and found it to be a song I could play. When I went to hit the button to add the song to my Beatles Songbook there wasn't one! How's that work? Thanks for any insight.
George (Home Sweet)

Re: No add/remove option

Very odd George,

I have no idea what has happened here, I checked on one or two other songs that were perfectly OK, so I have passed the link to Per, the site owner, and hopefully he will give us an answer soon.

Thank you for pointing it out,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks for the speedy reply! There is some comfort in the fact that it's not me!

HI George,

I have had a reply from Per and he has never seen this before He is in the process of moving house so there may not be a speedy resolution, I'm afraid.

If you, or anyone else, sees this peculiarity on any other songs please add to this thread.

Roger

Howdy!
Was just in one of my songbooks and noticed Over The Rainbow appears the same. Since it is in a songbook I obviously put it there... but no chord diagrams, add/remove etc.

HS you might have gotten another persons one so it may be written and done different.Chordie is only a search engine.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi George,

I have just checked and you are correct, in fact there is one Judy Garland and one Eva Cassidy version the same. I have passed the info on to Per.

Thank you,

Roger

probably the ghosts in the machine!

As it is only you who is finding these I am wondering if you did something terrible in a previous existence..... lol

Roger

I know, it's punishment for not visiting the forums more!  big_smile

Seriously though... Good to see a new face now and then - and great that you're reporting these.  Our fearless leader can't fix what he doesn't know is broken.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Let's add Beatles "You Never Give Me Your $"
(Sorry I lurk unless I gots somethin' to say")

OK, thanks, passed on upstairs smile

Roger

13 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-09-13 21:16:29)

mekidsmom wrote:

I know, it's punishment for not visiting the forums more!  big_smile

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Z5lKAz24DlDfSqZRJbrThVGV8v248SanYpCa3N-7Ui9VGhkL0A

Oh yessss. About that punishment, Ms. Amy?

I believe there was made the mention of some chocolate chip cookies in a previous post? smile

Permit me an evil chuckle, here, please. wink

I hereby announce my comical plan to take hostage all of the "heavies" here on Chordie, (beginning with Roger on down) for , shall we say, 20 chocolate chip cookies? Heheheheh!

That and at least 25 weekly appearances on the forums! Heheheheheh! smile smile

And that really is a joke, because we all know how busy you are.

Your friend

Bill aka Dr. Evil

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Fall is coming... and the oven will be roaring again soon... the cookies will be baking... the question really is, can I get some packaged and to the post office before they're all eaten?

--- sorry for the theadjack HomeSweet!  ---

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Well, then... maybe WE can bake y'all some!

Since it is just the 2 of us, we'd have a better chance of getting to USP than you would, Amy!

Make sense? smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

where is the save button?> I just want to add cat stevens Boy with the Moon and star on his head?> Do see an add button or what am I doing wrong?> Micky

Hi Micky and welcome,

It is here:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2853/11063906923_fb3576ea69_z.jpg

Roger

Home Sweet wrote:

I'm a little confused here. Was browsing Beatles songs and came across "Piggies" opened it up and found it to be a song I could play. When I went to hit the button to add the song to my Beatles Songbook there wasn't one! How's that work? Thanks for any insight.
George (Home Sweet)

I know a lot ofmembers from the U.K. could not get Beatlles songs ,something too do with the copyright or some thing like that.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
Home Sweet wrote:

George (Home Sweet)

I know a lot ofmembers from the U.K. could not get Beatlles songs ,something too do with the copyright or some thing like that.

Odd really,  I can get Beatles songs from other sites but not from Chordie.

Thick as two short planks

keepitreal wrote:
dino48 wrote:
Home Sweet wrote:

George (Home Sweet)

Odd really,  I can get Beatles songs from other sites but not from Chordie.

Not all the chordie UK members just some here.

RonaldoRoss wrote:

I'm somewhat confounded here. Was scanning Beatles tunes and ran over "Piggies" opened it up and observed it to be a melody I could play. When I went to hit the catch to add the tune to my Beatles Songbook there wasn't one! How's that function? A debt of gratitude is in order for any knowledge.

website removed spam location RH

"Growing old is not for sissies"

lets add Rolling Stones Wild Horses to list with no right side features

and Grateful Dead "Foolish Heart" no features along right side....

Home Sweet wrote:

and Grateful Dead "Foolish Heart" no features along right side....

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … /7259.html

Yes but all right side features are not there! Chords add delete etc...