Re: if i could

I left a note on "Johnny" you may find interesting, Mo'. smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Grah1 wrote:

Nice  song  Mojo ,I  would  like to  hear  your  voice  a little  more to  the  front  in the  mix ,You  have  a  great  voice  and  it  just  seems  to get a little buried  by  the  guitar .

I find the easiest way to bring the voice more to the front is to place the microphone higher up. This is a lesson I seem to need to learn over and over again. I use a camera tripod on the table to get it high enough.

I don't even know where the microphone on this lap top is

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

I left a note on "Johnny" you may find interesting, Mo'. smile

I saw them Bill thanks for the comments and your service

Hey, Mo'

I forgot to mention that I did learn a little guitar while in the USAF. One of my squaddies taught me barre chords to the tune of Frijid Pink's "Venus", remember that one?

Sadly until I heard he didn't make it out of Nam, I kept trying to find him. Charlie's on that big black wall now .

You're a great performer of your stuff. Make me a cd, autograph it and send it to me.

I might need to make some money on eBay one day. smile smile smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Hey, Mo'

I forgot to mention that I did learn a little guitar while in the USAF. One of my squaddies taught me barre chords to the tune of Frijid Pink's "Venus", remember that one?

Sadly until I heard he didn't make it out of Nam, I kept trying to find him. Charlie's on that big black wall now .

You're a great performer of your stuff. Make me a cd, autograph it and send it to me.

I might need to make some money on eBay one day. smile smile smile

Bill

Bill im not sure what scrap CD,s are selling for these days I wouldn't plan a retirement around it  , sorry about your buddy not making it out.