Topic: Where Is TIGLJK?

He's disappeared?

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Where Is TIGLJK?

He's a school teacher.  He has probably been insanely busy with the first week of school up here in the North.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Nope, just got back from my daughters wedding.  It was a week of awesomeness! It was on vacation island in San Diego.  Glorious is all I can say   Thanks for missing me I'd post a pic if I knew how 😘

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Now the school stuff. - it is crazy a bit- but I love it

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I honestly did not notice but I am happy you are ok.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How clever of you to notice Strummer.

Congratulations on yourdaughter's wedding TIG. I hope she and her husband know nothing but joy and plenty.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

We're entering a new realm and I made an assumption. May your daughter and her betrothed know nothing but joy and plenty.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Surf

Air Force pilot. 

Safe assumption

It's tough to let a daughter go, but he is such a great young man, I don't mind at all.

hey jim, congrats to the parents of the bride and the lady and husband too, may their lives together be long and blissful. 

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Many happy years for all concerned, and TIG, it's good to see you back!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

WELL - congrats on getting rid of the kid... kidding, I can't imagine watching one of mine get married, I'll cry like a little baby myself!  I do hope they have a very happy life together!  Send me a pic and I'll throw it up here for you if you wish.  I'm glad it was a great time!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.