1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-10-23 10:37:30)

Topic: Seemed Like A good Idea at the time

we've all had those moments where did something that seemed like a good idea.. and then yikes ! :0)

This song just popped in to my head this morning..... 

Made me smile - hope it does the same for you.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Seemed Like A good Idea at the time

Now that I can relate to!! Love it.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Just got done having a go at "Seemed like a good idea at the time" It got me to thinkin about all the "good ideas" I've had in the past and how many more are sure to come. My oldest daughter will love it, she is full of "good ideas" too.  Later tonight I give it a whirl on the 12er.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

like  it   a lot

5 (edited by beestie 2015-09-27 19:30:53)

Great song.. it's given me a couple of ideas. Quite often the bit I look back on fondly were my biggest f**K ups.  They are some of the things that helped define who I am.

Thanks for the kudos.... like Bluejeep says above,  I could write a novel just filled with " great ideas"  I've attempted.   But beestie hit it on the nail... it really defines me - it's how everyone knows me.  I changed a couple of words from the original and shifted the chorus chords to play better.   I hope everyone enjoys it and that it brings back some of those "special moments"  we all have had. smile   When I get time I'll put it on soundcloud.
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke