Topic: New tuner day/R.I.P. Seiko

I should be getting a new tuner today from sweetwater it is a Planet waves12ns micro (D,Addario). My old tuner Seiko Quartz that I have had for 34 years has finally stopped working,I got my money several times over with it.  R.I.P. Seiko tuner

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: New tuner day/R.I.P. Seiko

Maybe the old one needs a new battery lol

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-10-17 19:33:53)

Good for you, Dino! A good tuner is an often over-looked, but essential thing every guitarist should have. Even those little $20 clip-ons are quite good. I've got an Apex AT9M, and it works great.

Grah1 wrote:

Maybe the old one needs a new battery lol

I tried three batteries,but none worked they were all old batteries,so I will by another new on soon and make sure that's it. I got the new tuner today works good,they also send you a small bag of hard candy!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I had a seiko tuner for 27 years. It served me well. It is missed. Now I have a korg.  Close but nit as good.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I don't even remember when I bought my seiko at least 20 year  and still working good

out of tune out of key and out of touch

jjj and mojo I have too get a new battery for it I tried 3 9volts and they were all old. So I am hopefull it will work again. They make a great tuner I got mine in 1982!!.