Topic: Everybody Can Be A DJ

Hello!

I really like country/folk/rock/funk music, which is real music (as Jazz, Classical music, and so on), except!!! Except, in my opinion, electronic music.

Why? Most of electronic lovers are dumb. (And I meet a bunch of them)
I'll tell you my story. I'm half American (My father is American, my mother Belgian), stuck in Belgium because I'm over 21 one so I need to wait 7 years for my visa application. I didn't know I had the chance to have the US citizenship when I was under 18. (Between 18-21 it starts to be harder but it's still feasible). The laws often changed and it's quiet hard to know what to follow Belgian laws? American laws?
I always had the idea of coming back to my roots, but Europe has changed a lot this last 20 years. Well I close this bracket.

So! Well country music isn't very popular in Belgium. Rock WAS popular but since the 2000's electronic music is the first music young people listen to. (I'm 25)
I don't really like to go out because it's always those annoying "boom boom boom" (and it reminds me the djihadist bombs... just kidding).

So, I decided to create a parody of Electronic music, just to see the impact? Is it really easier to have more views on youtube when we do electronic music instead of playing a real instrument and sing a real song?

I did everything in about 25 minutes.
Everybody Can Be A DJ, lyrics, music and video created by Curtis K.
Lyrics :
"Tout le monde peut ĂȘtre DJ
Parce Qu'on Est Aussi Bon Que Stromae*
Everybody Can Be A DJ
Cause I'm As Good As Stromae
Three Notes Every Eight Bits
That's How My Music Reached The Hit"

*Stromae is a electronic "musician" and "singer" famous in Belgium.
He was on tour in the US, I think Belgium overrated his notoriety outside french speaking countries.
Medias promote music like Stromae instead of, for example, Selah Sue. (I don't really like Selah Sue but it sounds more like a real music, she's also Belgian.)

Music created with AudioSauna. (In about 15 minutes)
Video created with Blender. (In about 10 minutes)
For, approximately, 25 minutes, I've done what every DJ do.

And the video is here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHg_SLit7I&feature=youtu.be

[url]https://soundcloud.com/curtis-k-music[/url]

Re: Everybody Can Be A DJ

curt I love the female back motion,and you did good on the soundcloud song.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman